“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Friday, June 18, 2010

Would you live in Egypt?

I have much to write about.

But while I get my thoughts, pictures, and witty megalicious-isms together, tell me:

What are YOUR questions for ME?

Leave me a comment.  Ask me anything, and I'll tell all! 

If you wanna know what I eat or how I try to communicate in broken Arabic, or the funniest things an Arab has said or just what I do in my daily life, this is the place to submit those questions about my 'expat life' experience in Cairo.   

You can even ask me about the shower arrangements for 4 people living with one bathroom. 
[Can't wait.] 

Cheers,
M.

8 comments:

  1. 1. How in the hell do you guys share a bathroom?!

    2. Can you bring me back falafel? I've been craving it now that you talk about it and I can't seem to find it anywhere here.

    3. I want to know more about the surreal things there. Like the pyramids instead of mountains and the PSA adds. I think those are fascinating.

    4. And because I am an ex-mc donalds GM.. please tell me whats on the menu there. I've hear about some whacky things in different places.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I don't even know where to begin. All the questions you suggested of course. And, what do you miss the most?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what brought you to Egypt?
    love,
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is your favorite color?
    Do you like split pea soup?
    How do you take your eggs?
    Does your van get good gas mileage?

    ohhhhh....you meant about Egypt!....tee hee! :)

    ok seriously:
    What do you guys do to cool off before going to sleep with no AC? I can never sleep when its too hot!
    What are some of the coolest things you have learned about Egyptian culture that made you say "WOWZA!"
    Have you eaten anything over there that you found completely revolting?
    What are you bringing back for me? I kid, I kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much do you LOOOVVVVEEEEE it there????

    ReplyDelete
  6. What has been your best/most rewarding community service experience since you've been there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What SPF sunscreen do you use to keep Andrew from cooking up like a lobster?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd really like to know how your sex life is overseas. Love, Teddy

    bahahha

    ReplyDelete

talk
like
an
egyptian