“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Things I won't miss.

The honking and noise pollution.  Especially since we live on a seriously busy main road.  The honking only lets down between 3 and 6 am. 

The taxi drivers that have no idea where ANYTHING is.  Seriously, I've met maybe 2 that actually know where I need to go and I had a really bad experience with a crappy taxi driver by myself in the middle of the night.  Not ok taxi drivers...

Living without a/c.  The recent heat wave has made living in our place totally miserable.

That's all.

I'm not even going to bother making a "things I WILL miss" list because it would just go on and on.

We don't want to leave.  But, ready or not, we have one week left. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Only one week left?! This summer went by so fast! It's sad that you have to leave, but it's a good thing to feel like you want to stay...it would be worse to be sick of it and want to go now. You are leaving with positive memories!!

    ReplyDelete

talk
like
an
egyptian