And when I say weeks, I mean 2 full weeks, 1 day, and 12 hours.
Dear Cairo,
I can't wait to meet you. In 2 days.
Love, Megs
Dear Andy,
I miss your guts. I can't wait to see you in real life again. In 2 days.
Love, Megs
ps. (You're pretty cute, honey pie.)
Oh, and don't forget the camels!!!!
I'm gonna need to ride one of those.
Cheers! -M










SOOOOOO exciting!!! I can't believe you will be joining Andy pants in 2 days!!!! I can't wait to read about all you guys' adventures!!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so amazing! He looks photoshopped into some of them because they are so unreal!! Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteI am thinking of you today as you travel half way around the world to find the love of your life.... I miss you here in Utah, and can't wait for you to return. I guess I'll just have to read about your adventures here, so make sure you post often. Have so much fun!!! XOXOX
ReplyDeleteDear Girl,
ReplyDeleteI hate to be the one to tell you this, but RIDING A CAMEL IS AWFUL!!! First, make sure your inner thigh is FULLY covered with clothing. comfortable clothing. Second, Make sure the driver NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER lets go of the lead rope. If he does your camel will start RUNNING off the trail and down the the side of the mountain with you holding onto NOTHING because they don't give you a rope like they do in horse riding. You won't die, but MAY be slightly tramatized for months.
Love, Girl
http://maryannhaws.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-cant-believe-i-come-home-tomorrow.html
ReplyDeleteyou can read about my camel experience here. :)